Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Designer bridal handbags are easy to carry and smaller in size. These bridal handbags are found in an array of designs and colours; most of them are decorated with precious stones, ribbons, crystals, sequins or miniature tassels.
There are mainly three types of
designer bridal handbags,
* Fancy Designer Bridal Handbags – These designer handbags are beautifully designed and ornamented with crystals, beads, or precious stones.
* Clutch Designer Bridal Handbags – These designer handbags are made of satin or silk with an inner lining.
* Structured Designer Bridal Handbags – Typically made of silk, satin or nylon and have a stable bottom with metal clasps and handles.
Always opt for a bridal handbag that accentuates your wedding gown, tiara, shoes and jewellery. Bridal handbag is a great accessory that complements your wedding outfit.
Points to remember while choosing a
designer bridal handbag:
* Select a designer handbag that suits your style and figure.
* Buy handbag, which is easy to handle, don’t go for large ones.
* Select handbags that blend with your wedding attire.
* Should add a touch of sophistication and grace to your wedding dress.
We have an exclusive collection of
designer bridal handbags at an affordable price. If you need more information on designer bridal handbags, please feel free to get in touch with Olivier Laudus.
Coming to the tank tops, these are very casual but carry a wonderful fashion trend. Such tops are normally fight fittings and are excellent to be worn in the summer. The tops are generally sleeveless and can be paired with jeans or can also be layered under any shirt. Fantastic cotton and polyester fabrics are used in such garments. The off shoulder shirts on the other hand has a typical horizontal cutting which extends below the shoulders to the collar bone of the body. These top are also available in the strapless design where the neckline will go through the under arms. The off shoulder tops are extremely fitted for the women those who want a typical western look combined with the touch of Indian tradition. The dress is compatible with long skirts, Jeans, Capri and trousers and is available in cotton, chiffon and georgette fabrics.
The trousers or pants are the most adorable fashion outfit. There are certain characteristic of ladies trousers such as lengths, pockets, pleats, leg shapes and belt loops. Regarding the length of such pants it starts from the waist and extends to the foot. You may also find capris which are special category of pants that starts from the waist and ends anywhere below the knee. Pockets are available in the front and back side of the trousers. But if you are looking for one which has several pockets then opt for the cargo. Generally will won’t find any pleats on the jeans but it can be seen on the formal pants. Depending upon the style and designs there may be or may not ne belt loops on the pants.