Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Bird’s nest bun 2011
Then how to create hair trends the bird’s nest bun?
1. First, apply liberal amounts of ghd maximise mousse to the mid-lengths and ends of the hair.
2. Blast with a hairdryer to dry the mousse into the hair.
3. Pull the hair up into a very high ponytail on the top of the head.
4. Divide the ponytail into several sections then tease each section with a comb, creating lots of volume and texture
5. Brush the ponytail out just a little bit to even out the texture, then wrap the hair around the ponytail to create a messy topknot.
6. Secure with bobby pins all the way around.
7. Finally, spray the hair with ghd ultimate hair spray.