Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Megan Fox eye make-up tips 2011,2012,2013,2014


'For a wide-eyed look, I applied Ardell Individual Lashes to the corner of her eyes. This opens them up without looking heavy. For definition, I swept black liquid liner along the lash line and added a coat of Dior DiorShow Backstage Makeup Mascara in black to her top lashes,' she explained.
'Megan has great brows so rather than change the shape of their natural arch, I enhanced them with Mac Eye Brows in Spiked, filling in the outer edge of the brow and following her natural shape.'
Megan also boasts a flawless complexion. Shannon has revealed which products she uses to enhance the gorgeous star's natural beauty.
'Megan has clear skin, so there was no need to use a heavy foundation,' she revealed to Fabulous magazine, before adding: 'For a natural-looking flush, I used Mac Casual Colour in Weekend Getaway. I applied it with my fingers to the apples of her cheeks, blending it gently where she would naturally blush.'

No comments:

Post a Comment