Your eyes are the most expressive part of your face and highlighting them with make up is one of the simplest ways of looking beautiful. Normally one uses kohl pencil, eyeliner and eye shadow to highlight the eyes. Another important part of the eyes that can be highlighted to make your eyes look wonderful is the eyelashes. Eyelashes that are made up accentuate the eyes and bring out the color of the eyes. You can make your eyelashes your best asset. Here are a few tips on how to do this.
- While applying mascara, begin from the roots and then move towards the tips for best results.
- Use brown/black mascara instead of a black one. This will give you a softer and more flattering look.
- Mascara looks good only if your eyelashes are in good condition. Use a good lash conditioner to improve the quality of your lashes.
- When you are in a hurry apply just one coat of mascara only to the top lashes. This is quick and will make your lashes look natural.
- Remember to replace your mascara one in three months.