Saturday, March 13, 2010

and me both know that the best part of getting married is shopping!! Husband comes a close second of course. ;P I shopped plenty too




and me both know that the best part of getting married is shopping!! Husband comes a close second of course. ;P I shopped plenty too!! Bought myself an array of Indian dresses which I still haven’t worn. But the most important purchase was the wedding dress of course. :)

I managed to finalize one within 3-4 days after having visited nearly 20-30 shops in three different cities. During our trial-runs, my aunt (who helped me shop the entire time) took pictures of various lenghas when I tried them on (not all but a few to go home and rethink about to figure out what we were looking for). I’ve always wanted to share these pictures here but never got around t

No comments:

Post a Comment