Saturday, March 13, 2010




just arrived. To be honest it's a bit heavier/more formal than I expected/remembered, but it's really pretty. My cousin says I should milk the bride hting for everythay we are featuring some of the latest fashions in bridal lenghas, and the consensus around Maharani Weddings HQ is we are thoroughly impressed. The best part about being a bride this season, is that there are absolutely no rules. You have a multitude of colors and styles to choose from and anything goes. It’s all about you and your personal style, after all you are the bride!
Velvet is making a strong comeback and would look just smashing for a black tie affair. The rich fabric adds an extra layer of dimension and elegance. {Note to all my summer brides : carefully consing so just go with it. I do love it so I wanted to share
just arrived. To be honest it's a bit heavier/more formal than I expected/remembered, but it's really pretty. My cousin says I should milk the bride hting for everything so just go with it. I do love it so I wanted to share

No comments:

Post a Comment