Thursday, November 5, 2009

had been wanting this one since






had been wanting this one since I first laid eyes on it online. I debated a while - I already have the balls in Mythic & Beige Chic and the Voyage Meteorites in Mythic. Finally, I just ordered it and have been waiting patiently for close to 2 weeks for it to arrive.
Thoughts: This compact is huge, extremely thick and I'm having a hard time seeing the point in the case being so thick. Maybe someone can explain it to me. It's pretty, dark bronzy color on the sides and bottom while the top looks like a light coppery pink with seashell looking accents.
It is a screw on lid which I find annoying. It has no mirror which is also annoying. If you're going to make something this huge then at least put a mirror in the damn thing. Especially considering
I am more than willing to overlook those few shortcomings now that I have seen and used the actual powder. This stuff is gorgeous. It has a shimmery overspray which pretty much came off after the first swipe of my big brush. But the powder itself is infused with a very subtle shimmer.
It ranges in shades from a very light fleshtone, to apricot, to a light mocha with an aqua green correcting shade in the center.
I swirl my brush over the top and pick them all up at once. It feels like velvet on the skin and once applied truly lives up to what the botto

No comments:

Post a Comment