Makeup for Asian eyes
As Asian eyes are hooded, your main goal is to make them appear wider keeping their beautiful shape.
If you have Asian eyes:
Asian eyes makeup
1. Apply light eyeshadow from the eyelids to brows. Use lighter shadow in the inner half and darker one in the outer half
2. To enhance the eyelid surface, apply a light shade under the brow area.
3. Apply darker eyeshadow on the part of the lid that you want to appear smaller. Avoid using too dark shadows as they will make your eyes appear smaller.
4. Use eyeliner to draw a thick line along upper eyelid and a thinner line on the lower eyelid.
5. Curl your eyelashes and apply with mascara.
How to choose eyeshadow to match Asian eyes
In order to create Asian eyes makeup, you will need three colors of eyeshadow – light shade on your lid and brow bone to highlight, the medium-toned shade in your crease, the most intensive color in your outer corner. You could try shades of blue, blue gray, plum
How to choose eyeliner to match Asian eyes
Using different shades of eyeliner allows you to change the look of your eye color. To make your Asian eyes stand out, choose different tones on brown, grey, golden browns, bronze, black, deep navy blue, dark grays