Sunday, July 18, 2010
As Asian eyes are hooded
1. Apply light eyeshadow from the eyelids to brows. Use lighter shadow in the inner half and darker one in the outer half
2. To enhance the eyelid surface, apply a light shade under the brow area.
3. Apply darker eyeshadow on the part of the lid that you want to appear smaller. Avoid using too dark shadows as they will make your eyes appear smaller.
4. Use eyeliner to draw a thick line along upper eyelid and a thinner line on the lower eyelid.
5. Curl your eyelashes and apply with mascara