Friday, August 28, 2009

s good as actual makeup brushes




s good as actual makeup brushes (not the hard stiff ones), but American Painter and Loew-Cornell are both awesome brands for craft brushes. I bought a couple 2 years ago and used them to apply my eye makeup after noticing they were similar to some of my actual makeup brushes! And right now, Michael's Craft Store is having 30% OFF on ALL their Loew-Cornell Brushes! So check them out! I went today and got a really cute pair of brushes that have a CLEAR handle with silver glitter "floating" inside! How cool is that! I nabbed an angled taklon brush which I might use for either applying my pigments foiled (wet), or regular eyeshadows, and the other is a tiny eyeliner brush to perfect winging out eyeliners. Then I dropped by CVS to get travel stuff for my upcoming trip and ended up picking up an angled contour brush as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment