Monday, August 17, 2009

Sonia Jehan Sonia Jehan, the new face in Bollywood, gives her take on the industry. Now she has become Telenor Girl after doing commercial with A




he within a vey short span has carved a niche for itself. Fairly complexed, immensely talented, sensuous eyes, innocent looking and winning smile, infact this is what Sara Ch. All about. She has strong will that differentiate her from other Showbiz girls..


Year and a halfback when I was offered to do modeling.
Khawer Riaz is the person who brought me in the modeling.
It was really difficult to adjust yourself when already many pretty faces are in and also when no one can properly guide you.
I am very much choosy about my work. Before signing a project I inquire about every thing related to project.
I want to do acting as well but right now I am fully giving attention towards modeling.
I am in modeling and catwalks and up till now I have done a host of adds like Pert plus, Absolute cologne talc, Sprite, Yummy, Zoom gum and many others.
Pert Plus is my major break through.
I love watching movies and plays.
My favorite plays are Bandhan, Alpha Bravo Charlie. While in acting I like Zeeshan and Zara.
You must have good figure, lots of expressions and should know Cat Walk, besides that she should have photogenic face.

No comments:

Post a Comment