Tuesday, October 27, 2009

First thing to say is that fo






F
have been wearing the Glossywear Lipstick and All Over Natural Bronzing Powder as these were two things that I was lacking in my make-up kit. I'm really happy with the bronzer. I usually use a cheapie anyway, either Rimmel or No17, and this performs as well as they do. It doesn't look too orange or too powdery which are the biggest dangers with bronzing products. The lipstick feels moisturising on the lips and the colour (no.6) is subtle and suits my skintone.

First thing to say is that for some reason this product is not rated very highly on the Boots website, and I just can't understand it. I nearly always buy No. 7 mascara and whenever i stray to another brand I'm disappointed. This latest launch at Boots works perfectly. The square brush is different but by no means difficult to use. You get lots of mascara on with one swipe and it's not too runny or lumpy, which are my two mascara pet peeves. Save up your points and get yourself some I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment