Tuesday, October 27, 2009

osmetics From Primark



imark is selling cosmetics and beauty products starting from £1 and it got me wondering... Wearing cheap clothing is one thing; a button might fall off but at that price you are probably only planning to wear it a few times anyway. When it comes to cosmetics and face creams there are ingredients and chemicals to think about. I worry that inferior components might end up causing you more trouble than it's worth.

I have tried their body scrub and body lotion, and would say that they were worth the pound but no more. A bit too liquid and a bit of an odd scent if I am perfectly honest. I would stick to something from Boots as there are always great offers, that way you needn't spend much more than a quid and can get a lot more for your money.

Has anyone else sampled the Primark cosmetic range yet? If yes, what do you think of it? Any ideas why I am happy to buy clothes at bargain prices, but am more cautious when it comes to beauty products?

No comments:

Post a Comment